—no grade yet: needs 10 resolved calls with their own deadline (5 so far)
2 hit3 missed
31%
all resolved (16)
39%
30-day direction (18)
31
calls logged
15
open right now
0
flips (30d)
Current stance · last 90 days
▲ BTC → $93,500
Sep 25 · open
▲ DOGE
Sep 22 · open
▲ ETH
Jul 14 · miss
Is Kev Capital TA accurate?
Not graded yet: 5 of 10 resolved calls with a self-set deadline (16 resolved in total). A month after each directional call, the price had moved the way they said 39% of the time (18 calls). Every call below is quoted, dated and priced.
“I think Bitcoin is gonna go higher than what people think and I'm holding to that if I'm wrong I'm wrong right I will not let it affect my portfolio management”
“I want to make the case that the bottom for Bitcoin is already in and that we should be making higher lows from here regardless of any pullbacks into the end of the year”
“I think again, we're going to once this 60k support level breaks, right 59k, it's going to open a trap door and we're going to we're going to flush pretty quick”
price then $61,078
→ $64,140 · +5.0% · watch 12:00
“we called for that rejection to occur and that for there to be a summertime weakness phase where Bitcoin will find its true bottom in the July through October zone”
“A bottom will likely come in here anywhere between the roadmap time that I have formed, and that's in between July and October. And then we will be starting a new bull run.”
“the roadmap now calls for the true lows of the bear market to come in from the July to October timeframe. Okay. This is the two vertical lines that I've had on this chart for a very long time.”
“I believe that low would come in anywhere between the golden pocket at 56,000, the 12-day 200 EMA at 55,000, the 12-day 200 SMA at 48,000, maybe the 0.5 fib at 44K.”
“You know, as those indicators, momentum, strength, money flow indicators start to get a little peaked out a little peaked out while you're hitting a seven, eight, six fib, while you're hitting a 200, eight EMA and SMA, you can find resistance. You can find a pullback. So that's what I would be looking for in the short term. The question then becomes though, right? Cause obviously there's always going to be pullbacks. Bitcoin's going to get a pullback. You know, the altcoins will get a pullback. What happens on that pullback, right? Can you hold your four hour key moving averages? And that's what I would be looking for mainly on Bitcoin, right? Well, obviously the altcoins too, right? Once you break out above the four hour key moving averages and they start to start to show expansion, can you hold them on a back test? So in the event we get a pullback, that's what I would be watching for is those four hour key moving averages, similar to Bitcoin. Also, eventually Bitcoin's going to get a pullback. Can you hold what is now potentially support? Okay. Four hour key moving averages, this little golden pocket here, right? That's what we need to watch for.”
price then $0.1124
→ $0.1127 · +0.2% · watch 11:58
“I think it makes perfect sense to come down and test the higher time frame golden pocket in the 12 day 200 ema and sma at some point this year probably sometime in the summer”
“The 74 to 81K, that's I'm comfortable with, you know, saying we should touch that zone here, you know, in the coming days, in the coming weeks. Do we go beyond that? I don't know for sure. If”