Grade A+: on 16 predictions where Crypto FrontMan named the deadline themselves, the target was hit 44% of the time. A month after each directional call, the price had moved the way they said 54% of the time (43 calls). Every call below is quoted, dated and priced.
“GP. This is area 21286, so this zone also has a high probability of being connected on ethereum. And the gap, which we have up to 1.902.000. area 2100 2300 minus 2.”
translated from Russian“ГП. Это район 21286, поэтому эта зона тоже с высокой долей вероятности на эфириуме должна быть связана. И дырка, которая у нас вплоть до 1.902.000. район 2100 2300 тире 2.”
“And I think that a compromise for me would be this area, 70-73.200. That is, wherever we end up, I think that it will be a realized history.”
translated from Russian“И я полагаю, что компромиссом для меня будет вот этот район, 70-73.200. То есть где бы мы ни пришли, я считаю, что он будет реализованной историей.”
“If we look at the second category of the heat map as well, we see these areas that are below 55, this is 50.000, and 46, and so on, these zones. So, in principle, we were waiting, we are waiting, will keep waiting.”
translated from Russian“Если мы смотрим ещё и вторую категорию тепловой карты, то мы видим вот эти райончики, которые находятся ниже 55, это и 50.000, и 46, и так далее, эти зоны. Поэтому, в принципе, ждали, ждём, будем ждать.”
“I still bet and predict a downward movement, at least a corrective one, with dominant movement to 63500, 62500 and a final at 60.000.”
translated from Russian“я всё-таки делаю ставку и прогноз на движение вниз, как минимум коррекционную, с преобладающим движением 63500, 62500 и финалом 60.000.”
“In my opinion, the bottom for Ethereum should be around, probably, if everything goes well, 1000 dollars. But in the best case scenario 1200.”
translated from Russian“По моему мнению, дно по эфиру должно находиться в районе, наверное, если все будет хорошо, 1000 долларов. Но в лучшем случае 1200.”
“On June 1st, in my post I will publish a monthly strategy, where I bet on the red scenario, talking about the fact that, naturally, each of these scenarios is real and possible. And there was a note that I bet only on the downside. No other scenario I considered here. That's it.”
translated from Russian“1 июня я в своем посте публикую стратегию на месяц, где ставлю на красный сценарий, говоря о том, что, естественно, каждый из этих вариантов реален и возможен. И была приписка, что я ставлю только нападение вниз. Никакого бы еще сценария я здесь не рассматривал. Точка.”
“movement down and here not far 55 555 and I will remind that also as shown saw determined bottom and wrote telegram channel but I plan to see in the area of 31 842 thousand to or as compromise 50-5555”
translated from Russian“движение вниз и здесь далеко не 55 555 а я напомню что также как показал видел определял дно и писал телеграм-канал то но я планирую видеть в районе 31 842 тысячи до или как компромисс 50-5555”
“we are coming to the anchor zone 60 thousand serious retracement at this point i will not wait this will be a local retracement or plus-minus higher retracement but a quick breakout”
translated from Russian“мы приходим зону якоря зона 60 тысяч серьезного отскока в данной точке я не буду ждать это будет локальненький отскок либо плюс-минус выше отскок но стремительный пробой”
price then $73,461
→ $60,000 · -18.3% · watch 4:05touched $60,000 intraday, closed at $61,056
“I think we should act with a decline and after this decline we should announce ourselves on a 4 hours 23‑hour timeframe local and bounce.”
translated from Russian“я полагаю что мы должны будем действовать со снижением да и после этого снижения должны заявить о себе 4 часа 23 часовой таймфрейм локальный и отскочить”
price then $80,006
→ $60,885 · -23.9% · watch 1:43
“I think we'll be able to, as we assumed, go up, reach this point and, in the red zone, a small takmaks at four-hour clock.”
translated from Russian“Я полагаю, что мы сможем, как мы и предполагали, подняться вверх, добраться до этой точки и по красном сх небольшой ткамках четырёхчасового часа.”
price then $68,114
→ $78,231 · +14.8% · watch 9:27
“So, yeah, there's the green side, considering the daily timeframe, the two-day timeframe, there's a chance for some small moves, to reach zones like 74. I even allow for 80700. Why? Because there might be a 100 there and it drops 200. And that's the stumbling block.”
translated from Russian“Значит, ну да, есть и сторона зелёнки, учитывая дневной таймфрейм, двухдневной таймфрейм, есть вероятность совершить небольшие движения, добраться до таких зон, как 74. Даже я допускаю 80700. Почему? Потому что там может оказаться ёмо 100 и спускается 200. И вот это камень приткновения.”
price then $68,114
→ $74,000 · +8.6% · watch 10:28
“I think we should approach 60.000 by Tuesday. If it happens earlier, alleluia. If not, we wait for Tuesday. If we don't see 60.000 during the night from Monday to Tuesday at 3:00, we can launch me as 5.”
translated from Russian“я считаю, что к вторника мы должны подойти к 60.000. Если это случится раньше, аллилуйя. Если нет, мы ждём вторник. Если в ночь с понедельника на вторника в 3:00 мы не видим 60.000, можно запускать меня какашка 5.”
“In the end, ethereum made a move straight to 2232. So we put a checkmark here, as this movement was executed point to point.”
translated from Russian“В итоге эфириум совершил движение сразу в 2232. Поэтому ставим здесь галочку, так как это движение было реализовано точка в точку.”
“Now, you remember, from local stories I wrote, said that we should close 69400, and then 68400. A small correction, 68300.”
translated from Russian“Сейчас же вы помните, что из локальных историй я писал, говорил, что мы должны будем закрывать 69400, а дальше 68400. Небольшая поправка, 68300.”
“On Monday - it could be a utopia, but in total I have been waiting, I am waiting and will keep waiting. around 60.000, as I wrote in posts and, of course, presented in the video.”
translated from Russian“В понедельник - это может быть и утопия, но в общей сложности ждал жду и буду ждать. в районе 60.000, как писал в постах и, естественно, презентовал в видео.”
“I remain with my position and in ethereum I still keep this movement in the area dear friends 1850 all the same”
translated from Russian“я остаюсь также при своем и в эфириуме все равно от текущих я оставлял и оставляю это движение в район дорогие друзья 1850 все так же”
VOIDETH ▼ → $1,675(conditional)· Mar 05, 2026 · horizon 90d
“if the price is below 2170 then the target will be even 1675 i remain with my view this average term is the same as bitcoin's”
translated from Russian“если цена будет находиться ниже чем 2170 то целью будет даже 1675 также остаюсь при своем этот средний срок такой же как у биткоина”
“And this is the current forecast that today-tomorrow we should still take 83200 in the near future. This is currently the main target. If more precisely, 83180.”
translated from Russian“И это текущий прогноз, что сегодня-завтра мы должны будем всё-таки забирать в ближайшее время 83200. Это сейчас основная цель. Если будет точнее, 83180.”
price then $84,650
→ $83,180 · -1.7% · watch 3:07touched $83,180 intraday, closed at $84,260
“So, ether can still go down to this its zone, you need to remember it, not forget about it, yeah, that is this story. But now locally I think that ether will either go down from current levels to around 3200, or make a rally to 3500 and then go down to 3200.”
translated from Russian“То есть по-прежнему эфир может сходить вот в эту свою зонку. Её нужно помнить, не забывать о ней, да, то есть вот эта история. Но сейчас локально я полагаю, что эфир либо от текущих пойдёт в район 3200, либо совершит движение в рост 3.500 и дальше сходит в 3200.”
“Consequently, the movement will continue downward. That is, 108 is a red flag for me. I think we can enter shorts nicely from there. It just seems to me right now. And I want to do that, and I plan to do that.”
translated from Russian“Соответственно, дальше движение вниз. То есть 108 - это для меня redфлаг. Я считаю, что оттуда уже можно будет хорошо заходить в шорт. Мне так кажется на сегодняшний момент. И я хочу так делать, и я планирую так делать.”
“At the same time, I noted in my Telegram channel, friends, read it carefully, I constantly wrote about it, that there is a possibility even to make a crash at 92.000 dollars.”
translated from Russian“При этом я отмечал в своём Telegram-канале, обязательно читайте, друзья, постоянно об этом писал, что есть вероятность даже совершить рок в 92.000 долларов.”